TechBloglogy

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Unfinished Business 1 Fishing

Figured I would catch up on some promised content. I know you guys/gals have been on the edge of your seat for this.
When I mentioned fishing I was referring to the type of fishing that results in the unintentional drilling of holes in the wall and big hits of Fiberglass dust. Not the type, of fishing, that leaves you smelling like ass from stink bait. Though I did exit the attic smelling like ass.

I completed the networking of my home. This major task was sparked by my need to have access to my MCE box in all rooms of the house and was not a result of constant threats by my wife the next time she trips over another wire.

I ran Cat5 to 4 rooms. A 2nd line of coax and a telephone line to the livingroom. I only managed to damage 2 walls but I quickly repaired them to a, better than new, state.

From this I have gained the confidence that I can do everything!!!! I am going to head over to Home Depot and get some bricks.....my foundation needs repairing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home