TechBloglogy

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Creative Muvo N200

I told my wife I was in love last week. After she told me she loved me too I broke the news to her that it was my Muvo Micro N200 1 gig player that had one my heart.



This little player, and I do mean little (the size of a bong lighter), packs alot of features or at least all of the features I need except AM radio which would make it perfect. The player does have FM radio and the ability to record FM radio. There is a nice little EQ with pre-sets. I have to tell you this device sounds terrific. I do listen to talk radio and podcasts quite a bit which is perfect for this player as music library tend to get very large. The backlit display is very bright. Battery life is very good on 1 AAA battery.

What I do like the most about this player is how simple it is to get your files on to it. Plug it in via USB and you computer looks at it as being another drive. Open it up and drag and drop the files you want on it. None of this such and such's playlist. The device is simple not flashy and it just works. I love technology because it is supposed to make life simple not complicate it and this piece of tech is simple.

Run.....er..walk out and scoop one up. Dont forget the lighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home